In the United States, the leading cause of death for people under the age of 44 is emergency trauma. Experts also estimate 98,000 people die yearly from preventable medical errors.
During a health event or a health visit, accurate and accessible information is the key to help set the right course of treatment. The latest medical, insurance and legal data can make all the difference.
The SecureDock Medical Passport can help you answer the question –
Are you prepared for a health event?
The Medical Passport answers this question by providing all essential parties real-time access to the patient’s vital medical information.
Call us today to find out more
Personal medical information is critical to keep safe and readily available during a health event, or a routine doctor’s visit.
The Medical Passport helps individuals receive better care by providing essential parties in a health event the person’s vital medical information, as well as real-time, at the scene, access to current medical conditions, medications and more, via the card’s QR code.
- HIPAA Compliant
- Patient Retention
- Additional Recurring Revenue
- Branding and Differentiation
- 24/7 Worldwide Access
- Access to SecureDock Online Document Safe
- Medical Care Directives and Estate Planning
- Peace of Mind in a Health Event
- Important information available on card
- Expanded information available via card’s QR code[/ezcol_1half_end]
Front of Card
Back of Card